paul van der walt via Nettime-tmp on Wed, 12 Jul 2023 03:49:35 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Summary of today's meeting

Hey John,

Thank you for taking the time to send this thorough summary!

One elaboration inline:

On 2023-07-11 at 17:29 +02, quoth John Preston via Nettime-tmp <nettime-tmp@mail.ljudmila.org>:
An initial pool of new moderators is now being formed and I think people will meet again soon to organise this. I think Jordan, Christian, and Menno expressed
interest in joining the new mod squad.

The mod group so far indeed includes Jordan, Christian, Menno, as well as me. Indeed we've got access to the new nettime-l instance, and will coordinate with Felix to import the subscriber list "soon". We have indeed yet to decide whether we'll mass-subscribe folks, or merely invite them and require them to proactively opt-in to future nettime-l posts. Stay tuned.

All the best, and looking forward to nettime-l's next 25 years!

À+,
p.
#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp