Joseph Rabie via Nettime-tmp on Sat, 15 Jul 2023 12:31:16 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Summary of today's meeting

Hello all,

In the late nineties, I was a member of the Well. This could be accessed by a text client, or a web interface, which is what I used. As an example of an online forum, it was a flourishing, exuberant space, with many active conversations going on simultaneously in many subjects. The forum format worked very well, it was civilised and convivial, and I miss it. Members in the San Francisco area got together on occasion.

Are there other people on Nettime who used the Well, or similar spaces?

Have a good weekend ! -
Joe.

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp