TICHAUER Michaël via Nettime-tmp on Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:41:21 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Summary of today's meeting

Hi Joe (and nettimers friends),

Likewise. I used to be a well member at the same era, kicking discussions out from my telnet window. This was a fantastic and - oddly enough - friendly place. It was a vibrant scene, I miss those years spending nights reading unending rants on tty, just like a ga-ga Mercury listening to the radio.

I have been a nettime lurker for the past 25 years or so, sometimes a bit distant from some discussions, sometimes deeply into them. I guess it’s the first or the second time I write here but I never felt I had something interesting enough to share with you folks. Nettime is part of my growing, over the years. There’s no conclusion whatsoever.

All the best to all of you.
Michael (formerly michael at well dot com)

Sent from my iPhone

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp