Juergen Fenn via Nettime-tmp on Sat, 15 Jul 2023 23:15:06 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Pruning and gardening

Paul,

thanks for elaborating on your plans. I'm also quite grateful that there
will still be a Nettime-l in the future which I have been lurking, or
even studying, and, if time permits, taking part for some 20 years.

I also second that you please keep the existing community together, as
this is a time of falling apart rather than building or re-building
social structures.

If you think there is anything I can do to help Nettime carry on would
you please let me know.

Best,
Jürgen.

--