Joseph Rabie via Nettime-tmp on Mon, 17 Jul 2023 15:59:16 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Summary of today's meeting

It would appear that debating and boxing are both considered "gentlemanly" sports. Nelson Mandela practised both. I remember him saying (but I don't remember his actual words), that confronting one's position with that of others is an opportunity to persuade others, as well as be persuaded oneself.

Best wishes -
Joe.