Joseph Rabie via Nettime-tmp on Mon, 24 Jul 2023 13:13:44 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Bioregionalism

Le 23 juil. 2023 à 19:08, mp <mp@aktivix.org> a écrit :

There is so much being said and done and our little exchange here is immaterial and irrelevant to those in the field and in action. You can believe them or not, you can call it controversial or believe in the positive actions of the plough, that is all fine, but the permaculture and regenerative agriculture movements exist and continue to grow and gain momentum. Now also in policy and even corporate space.

Of course this is of great importance.

What is of interest to me is to interrogate the notion of "progress" as both an historically described process, and as a myth serving to subjugate us to the planet's exploitation.

And how to reconcile our "human nature" as technological creatures, with nature at large.

Joe.

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp