Beatrice Beaubien via Nettime-tmp on Fri, 14 Jul 2023 19:34:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Nettime veteran patiently reading the nettime administrivia

Hello nettimers,

I too am a long time lurker and would like to be included in the new member list. The nettime postings give me significant insight into how to parse the changes swirling around us.

I very much like Vesna's suggestion of remote meetups and remote hubs.

I am in Toronto and there is a possibility that there are others in the vicinity who would be interested in in-person events.

Best,

Beatrice (she/her)