the gardener via Nettime-tmp on Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:54:57 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Nettime veteran patiently reading the nettime administrivia

hi admin teams, nettimers,

please keep me on the list, too.
couldn't live without it ...

and thanks to all the work you are investing to keep nettime alive!

/malik (from Lisboa)

#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp