José María Mateos via Nettime-tmp on Fri, 14 Jul 2023 23:11:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> don't prune us

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 09:16:22PM +0200, christine treguier via Nettime-tmp wrote:
Whatabout us letting you know we will stick to your boots and you just
have to collect all senders' mails.

I'm also in favour of this, but at the same time I want to communicate that with an e-mail so I'm added to the list of recent posters.

Cheers!

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org